When we made up our minds to go for a brand name-logo-style change, i took my part as frontend developer and created our landing page from scratch. By means of that I’ve committed myself to this task, and tried not to copy another’s work. Which led us a serious mistake that im going to mention.
You know viewport meta tags ables your code to render as screen size changes, but it didn’t happen that way in our case. I mistyped the tag while trying to be perfectionist, and when we face the incompatibility between mozilla and chrome, i just ignored that and blamed Mozilla for rendering incorrectly. My Nexus phone was my reference point. And seriously, who uses Mozilla firefox on their smartphones anyway!